Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Saturday, June 28, 2008
I Wish Someone Were Waiting for Me Somewhere (the book)
Wednesday
With cancelled plans for the evening, I found myself bumming around the house for most of the day. I went out to the library around midday, which is always the sort of thing I love to do with the luxury of Time. Talking to Mengs later that evening demonstrated how alike we were:
[no-nut] caitlyn ; Be Strong Little Marshmallow:
i bummed around at home
[no-nut] caitlyn ; Be Strong Little Marshmallow:
then went to the library to borrow books, horray!
mengqi. could you not watch with me an hour? -spin&twirl--:
oh i borrowed books too!
mengqi. could you not watch with me an hour? -spin&twirl--:
i borrowed the handmaids tale!
mengqi. could you not watch with me an hour? -spin&twirl--:
some indian-ish book, a mystery and...
mengqi. could you not watch with me an hour? -spin&twirl--:
A BIMBO BOOK OF COURSE! ((:
[no-nut] caitlyn ; Be Strong Little Marshmallow:
OMG i borrowed like an international book of short stories, another book exploring life issues (i was in the mood for musing today), an indian/pakstanish book about love and family i think and
[no-nut] caitlyn ; Be Strong Little Marshmallow:
A BIMBO BOOK OF COURSE!
[no-nut] caitlyn ; Be Strong Little Marshmallow:
HAHAHAHA
mengqi. could you not watch with me an hour? -spin&twirl--:
OMG!! we're twins in thoughts pls
The evening eventually entailed crashing on the couch, Scrubs, f.r.i.e.n.d.s. (Joshy would approve!), a really well needed heart-to-heart with Michy, and just mucking around with Li. It was pretty good(:
Thursday
Got my eyebrows done on Thursday morning (so now I finally feel refined hahah), followed by lunch with Twin(: The Big O, Famous Amos cookies and talks of the Does, coupled with the one person who has insight on my heart without me saying a word.. I miss you, Twin(: Dreaming, not Yearning; Snowflakes in our hair, Cambridge, and scones with cream.
Crashed on the couch again then cooked dinner for Michy and Li (YES I can cook! NO i did NOT burn down the kitchen), then bus-ed down to meet Kav Aleee Trace and my bitch, Nut :D Angie joined us later and hahahahahah it was just a freaking hilarious night. Play, teasing and joking and laughing and dancing and the music and girls and girls and drinks and whooooaaaa and well I'm glad we made a cute couple WHAHAHAHAHA. It was a fun night :D
Friday
Got up late, the lunch at Ghim Moh Market (YUM) for my Fishball Meepok dry again (horray!), sugar cane juice with lemon (horray horray!) and The Best Ham Choy and Tomato Soup ever (horray horray horray!)
Home to change and get our day started so it was off to town to SHOP SHOP SHOP. Completely unorganized, the way we DISlike it, but Michy and I chattered and cracked each other up the entire way - I've just missed her so incredibly much. My massive KFC cravings (it was a toss up between KFC and Macs, I picked KFC) dragged us to Taka for a pig out session and I was HAPPY! after :D Met the family at Paragon and had Thai Express for dinner (again, I know, but YUM!) Then the 3 of us ventured off to hit the shops again and Mum and Dad went to watch You Don;t Mess With The Zohan (HAHAHA just hearing the title of the damn movie makes me laugh hahah) I think Michy and I were both feeling sort of dejected the whole day, for differing reasons, most of them unknown. Just one of those days, we supposed. Sudden Panic in Art Friend did not the help the situation, I do not like being thrown into a frenzy, grah. Though on hindsight, it was more me jumping in than being thrown in. Oops. Ice creams were good though :D

Us doing the tourist-y thing; A photo with Ice creams and us in the middle of Orchard Road :D
p.s. IT'S NEW ZEALAND NATURAL!
p.p.s. THEY HAD MY FAVOURITE FAVOURITE FLAVOUR IN THE WORLD!!! :D (I think only Dai Kor knows what that is, hahah. AND YES I WAS VERY VERY HAPPY!)
ex-oh, ex-oh
2:49 AM